Are you a caregiver looking for a home health job where you can make a difference in people’s lives? Do you want to work for a home care agency that truly cares about you? That’s where you can shine. We are proud to offer you the opportunity to pursue your passion at your own level, on a flexible schedule, and with the recognition and benefits you need. Come work for us and see how BrightStar Care employees uphold A Higher Standard.
Come work for BrightStar Care, an independently owned and operated agency actively hiring compassionate members to their team to work with clients of all ages in their homes in the Southern Cook and Will County areas. We are ranked as one of America’s Best in home care agencies by Caring.Com, a Provider of Choice for 6 consecutive years, as well as Employer of Choice and Leader of Excellence for 5 consecutive years! The Better Business Bureau has given us an A+ rating for the past 5 years too! We are rated in the top 1% of all agencies nationally!
- Various personal care services as necessary to meet the client’s or patient’s needs
- Providing assistance with daily tasks, including but not limited to: feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping, providing transportation to doctor appointments, outdoor activities, and shopping
- Assisting client with active and passive mobility work defined by the plan of care, and documenting observed changes to the Director of Nursing
- Minimum one (1) year of documented caregiver, home care assistance experience is required
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be able to work weekends
- Certified CPR (AHA and ARC ONLY)
- Physical and negative TB skin test or chest x-ray
- Licensed driver with insured and reliable automobile with proof of insurance
- Must be able to stand walk, squat, bend, kneel, reach, twist, push and pull. Varied assistance is required depending on the mobility of the client. Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
What We Offer:
At BrightStar Care we value each of our employees and care about their well-being. We strive to provide best-in-class benefits packages, including:
- Part of a team with RN Oversight
- Enterprise Champion for Quality 6 YEARS RUNNING!
- Weekly pay w/ direct deposit
- Up to $500 sign on bonus opportunity!
- Flexible schedule
- National company with over 300+ locations
- We promote from within
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Variety of in-home and assisted living assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Mobile time tracking and care notes, employees can easily clock in and out for work right from a mobile device. Online or offline
- Over 95% of BrightStar locations are Joint Commission accredited or in process!
We strongly live our value of a work-life balance by providing our employees with the following:
- We offer flexible work schedules on a variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
- National opportunities with over 300 locations in US
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
To apply, please visit the link below: