Backpack Talent is recruiting an EEG Technologist for a Brain Treatment Center rooted in Denver, CO.
What you will do:
The NeuroTech is responsible for administering EEG’s & MeRT treatment to patients. This position is vital to our clinic and patients and allows for one on one interaction with our patients, the VIP’s of our clinic!
Why we are excited about you:
- Ability to work in a challenging medical office environment.
- Able to work some weekends as needed.
- Ability to learn and use MRT Client Software to record patient notes during treatment.
- Able to stand on your feet for up to 30 minutes at a time.
- Ability to hold the coil on a patient’s head for a minimum of 60 seconds.
- Ability to learn & administer EEG’s using supplies as directed.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to learn and follow HIPAA patient privacy guidelines.
- Cheerful presence and positive attitude.
- Demonstrated role as a team player.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to exercise good judgment when dealing with patients and co-workers.
- Openness to feedback.
- Able to take direction from others.
- Administering MRT treatment to patients.
- Administering EEG recording to patients.
- Utilizing EMR software, documenting and tracking patient progress.
- Exercising proper care and maintenance of coil and MRT machines.
- Providing proper care and maintenance of EEG caps.
- Providing excellent patient service and care by ensuring patients wait no longer than 10 minutes after arrival at the clinic for their scheduled treatment to begin.
- Ensuring MRT and EEG treatment rooms are prepped before patient’s arrival.
- Ensuring all coils are kept within operational temperature ranges at all times.
- Providing appropriate and educated responses to patients and families questions or concerns regarding treatment.
- Updating EEG cap board when any issues arise.
- Providing additional ad hoc support to the clinic on an as needed basis.
Location + Benefits:
- Candidates must be based in Denver, Colorado or willing to relocate with a 2-3 weeks notice.
- Benefits are not included but you will have access to discounts at the clinic on services and other company perks!
To apply, please send your resume to Denise Alexander at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the name of the position and company.