MRI Technologist / MRI Tech / MRI Chicago Illinois $1000 sign on bonus after 1 year of employment
Akumin is changing the perception of diagnostic testing. Committed to providing excellence in diagnostic imaging, Akumin is on a mission to be the preferred provider. Our facility is currently looking for an experienced MRI Technologist to join our team.
Akumin provides competitive salaries with bonus program.
The MRI Technologist will:
- Perform examinations to ensure the quality and continuity of patient care
- Assist with the workflow of the department to ensure the completion of work assignments
- Demonstrate knowledge, understanding, and competency in clinical area of the practice
- Demonstrate the ability to use all channels of communication to address inter- and intradepartmental concerns, solve problems, and address conflict.
- Comply with clinical accreditation requirements and submission deadlines
- Assist with clinical accreditation applications and inspections
- Other duties as assigned
Qualified candidates will have:
- Radiologic Experience in the area of MRI procedures is required.
- ARRT (MR) or ARMRIT (MR) Required.
- ACLS preferred, but not required. ACLS will be obtained upon employment.
- Working knowledge of applicable MR scan technology is required.
- CPR certification is required.
- IV Skills required.
- The COVID-19 vaccination is/may be a condition of employment.
If interested in applying please use this link: Akumin MRI
You should also send your resume to Nadia Saleh in Career Services at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and updated resume and the position of interest.