Thank you for your interest in representing Midwestern Career College!
Midwestern Career College, located in metropolitan Chicago downtown, is a private school on a mission to provide career-focused education to empower students with academic training, technical expertise, and professional support to launch or advance our students’ successful careers. We offer a variety of accredited programs including Associate degrees in business administration, marketing, accounting, healthcare as well as English language classes.
The college’s degree programs are accredited by the Commission Executive Committee of the Council on Occupational Education (COE). Our English as a Second Language program is accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA). With five locations in the Chicagoland area, the college’s modern facilities feature spacious classrooms equipped with latest technology, student cafeteria and lounge areas, library and computer lab.
Established in 2004
Chicago campus locations: 5
Number of classrooms: 32
Number of Countries represented: 48
Number of University Partners: 6
Programs for International Students
- Associate of Applied Science in Business Administration
- Associate of Applied Science in Marketing
- Associate of Applied Science in Accounting
- English as a Second Language
- Vocational English as a Second Language
- Associate of Applied Science in Diagnostic Medical Sonography
- Associate of Applied Science in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Technology
- Associate of Applied Science in Non-Invasive Cardiovascular Sonography