- High school education
- 1~2 years formal EEG training or experience
- Eligible to sit in EEG board exam
- Good communication, people and organizational skills
- Experience with computers
- CPR Certification
- Ability to function in a multicultural environment.
- Ability to communicate effectively in a respectful and courteous manner at all times.
- Ability to stand for length of time.
- Ability to bend and/or kneel for a length of time.
- Ability to move equipment to do portable procedures.
- Ability to meet flexible staffing needs.
- Ability to do light or medium lifting.
- May be exposed to life threatening diseases.
If position has direct patient care or direct patient contact the following lifting requirement supersedes any previous lifting requirement effective 06/01/2015. Ability to lift up to 35 pounds without assistance. For patient lifts of over 35 pounds, or when patient is unable to assist with the lift, patient handling equipment is expected to be used, with at least one other associate, when available. Unique patient lifting/movement situations will be assessed on a case-by-case basis.
Gathers diagnostic data from specific neurological examinations for physician interpretation.
Extracts from patients’ charts, patients’ family members any and all pertinent data and information, which will assist the physician in the interpretation of the data acquired.
Provision of high quality neurodiagnostic testing in a timely and cost effective manner.
This may include, but is not limited to electroencephalographic testing (routine, inpatient, outpatient, portable, extended (with or without video).
Maintenance of EEG lab and supplies/equipment
Professional/Personal Growth Activities
To apply, please send your resume to Denise Alexander at email@example.com and indicate the name of the position and company. Additionally, please complete an application using the link below: