· Prepares patients for examination by performing preliminary physical tests; taking vital signs (blood pressure, weight…) reporting patient history summary.
· Counsel patients by transmitting physician’s orders and questions about visit
· Collecting and preparing laboratory specimens.
· Request in advance labs, ER visits, hospital discharge notes, consultants evaluations
· Performing basic laboratory tests and draw blood
· Instructing patients about medication and special diets
· Preparing and administering medications as directed by a physician
· Transmitting prescription refills as directed.
- Bilingual (Spanish/English)
- Blood Draw/ Phlebotomy
- Customer service skills
- Multi-tasking skills
- No experience needed